The old man lumped along with a heavy heart.
老人怀着沉重的心情,脚步沉重地走了。
The wounded soldier lumped along.
那个伤员步履沉重地走着。
lump sth ⇔ alongThe bear lumped its huge bulk along.
那只黑熊摆动着笨重的身体来回走动。
She stopped before the sofa and lumped down.
她在沙发前站下,一屁股坐了下去。
When he saw the chair, he lumped down because he was too tired.
他太累了,所以一看到椅子就坐了下去。
lump sth ⇔ downHe lumped his huge bulk down opposite.
他那笨重的身躯在对面坐下。
We have lumped all the advanced students into a single class.
我们已把所有程度高的学生编成了一个班。
All the questions were lumped into one category.
所有这些问题被归结成一类。
The old rural counties were lumped into new units.
原来的乡村已归并成新的单位。
I cannot afford a better car, so you will have to lump it.
我买不起更好的汽车,所以你得忍受着点。
You have to like it or lump it!
你对此或是喜欢,或是容忍,如此而已!
If you don't like it, you will have to lump it.
你不喜欢它,也必须勉强容忍一下。
Well, you will just have to lump it!
哼,你就得忍受它!
We cannot lump all these different things together.
我们不能把这些不同的东西归并到一起。
For our purposes, we can lump the separate costs together as they are all paid out of the same account.
依我们的意见,可以把这些不同的开支合在一起,因为都要从一笔账上支付。
We lump all our money together to buy our teacher a present.
我们把所有的钱放在一起去给我们的老师买件礼物。
All the students have been lumped together in one class although they have widely varying abilities.
尽管学生的水平参差不齐,但还是把他们合在了一个班里。
Which kinds of books can be lumped together to save space?
为了腾出地方,哪些种类的书可以并在一起?
The budget for saving should not be lumped with the disaster fund.
救济预算不应与救灾资金归在一起。